IONIX is a pioneer in EASM, an emerging area in cybersecurity dedicated to helping organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their external attack surface. We’re looking for creative innovators who share our passion for protecting the world from the risks inherent in hyperconnected online attack surfaces.
As a senior Account Executive, you will be helping customers fundamentally change the way they protect and monitor their true online attach surface (their perimeter and digital supply chain) from Cyber risks. You’ll act as a trusted advisor while focusing on generating new business with your enterprise clients.
· Prospect for potential customers using various direct (calling, face to face meetings), and indirect
· Identify and qualify leads, manage prospects relationships
· Cultivate effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
· Sell to key executives
· Demonstrate a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving technology
trends across IT / Cyber security domains.
· Develop, execute, and optimize a personal, regional, account-based enterprise sales plan
Requirements and qualifications
· 5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive – hunter mindset and mentality
· Prior, successful experience selling IT and cyber security solutions to enterprise clients
· Able to identify prospects’ cyber security needs and propose a Cyberpion-centric offer, matching
various business use cases to a technology-based solution.
· Proven track record of closing complex enterprise sales transactions
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills