IONIX is a pioneer in EASM, an emerging area in cybersecurity dedicated to helping organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their external attack surface. We’re looking for creative innovators who share our passion for protecting the world from the risks inherent in hyperconnected online attack surfaces.
IONIX solves the rising cybersecurity challenge of understanding the risks in the extended attack surface, including all internet facing assets and their digital supply chains. Knowing how an organization is vulnerable, where those threats come from, and what infrastructure is at risk, is critical to preventing an attack and strengthens an organization’s security posture.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are the first point of contact for prospective customers and are vital contributors to growth and pipeline. We are searching for a highly motivated, data-driven Business Development Representative with strong inter-personal communications skills, a desire to learn and grow, and a natural desire to win.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting high-growth startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Ionix's growth and success. The role reports to the Head of Global Sales Development. This is a work-from-home role, with a preference for those who live on the East Coast of the US.
· Prospect into accounts within your territory and approach lead to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart.
· Scout and engage in all required formats and mediums (field events, Email, call, LinkedIn) to build a viable pipeline with well qualified sales
· Utilize Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and other tools, to research, generate and qualify new sales opportunities.
· Manage inbound inquiries.
· Conduct high-level conversations with mid and senior-level executives in the cyber security space.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· 2+ years’ experience as an SDR/BDR, or inside sales professionals in a B2B SaaS cyber company.
· Results oriented, metrics driven track record.
· Work will be with ongoing coaching
· Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment leveraging your creativity, insight, and intellect.
· Experience with CRM solutions, salesforce.com
· Strong organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Motivated, organized, punctual, high energy team player with attention to detail.