IONIX is a pioneer in EASM, an emerging area in cybersecurity dedicated to helping organizations uncover vulnerabilities in their external attack surface. We’re looking for creative innovators who share our passion for protecting the world from the risks inherent in hyperconnected online attack surfaces.
As a senior sales engineer, you’ll be a go-to tech maven for our sales executives, showcasing the platform’s features, capabilities, evaluating proper use cases that can drive a solution for the prospects’ specific needs and promote the Ionix service with various customer stakeholders.
You must deeply be immersed in web technologies, and with significant prior cyber experience.
You must possess excellent technical and business communication skills, fully willing and able to work and guide hands-on cyber security researchers, Application security and incident response managers, security architects and up to the CISO.
You will be working at fast-paced startup, servicing global enterprise clients worldwide and enjoying a diverse, dynamic culture, building next generation cyber security technology.
· Work closely with the sales team to successfully drive new clients’ acquisition.
· Build rapport, as you showcase the platform’s technical depths while executing the appropriate sales technical playbook
· Be responsible to scope, execute, validate and present the platform’s Proof of Value outcome to prospects, helping them visualize a day in life, working
with the Ionix platform
· Carefully capture the prospect’s feedback (business and technical) and proactively suggest new approaches to solve existing challenges using the
Requirements and qualifications
· 3+ years in a customer-facing technical role
· Previous experience interacting with enterprise IT complex organizations
· Proven deep technical understanding of core web/cloud technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTML, PKI)
· Proven understanding of Web Security concerns, requirements, and technologies
· Previous startup experience – an advantage
· Previous Cyber security vendor experience – an advantage